Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Reflections on the Project

I really enjoyed the project despite some difficulties I experienced with computers and other related technology. I must say I liked reading Imagist poetry and I learned about haikus which have always fascinated me. What I liked most about this project was that I really got to be an artist, I had a lot of fun exploring Gloucester, taking pictures and just noticing a lot of detail about my surrounding I wasn't aware of. I hope that this blog is also informative too, I researched things and hopefully put a lot of helpful information out there for people. Imagism and haikus have become my new favorite types of poetry mostly because after reading and studying many works of these kinds I have come to appreciate the artistry behind concise and condensed pieces of work. Haikus and Imagism in particular have given me a new look at what art and poetry can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment